Hey all.
Lately I've been on a massive inactive streak. I haven't replied to anyone in weeks... even when I've had the time. I love LAW a lot, but I just feel burnt out, and I know that isn't fair to any of you who have been waiting on me.
So I've decided to stop wasting time.
Starting now I'm dropping all my threads and all my characters and going on a complete hiatus until I can get things in my life in order. If you don't want to kill our thread and simply just want to freeze it until I come back, that's fine, and I'm honored you've enjoyed our threads so much despite my inactivity.
This isn't anyone's fault, this is all me. If you're angry at me I understand, but I promise that at some point, probably sometime in the summer depending on if I get a job by then or not and how that goes, I will be back, and I'll take steps to make sure this never has to happen again.
Thank you all.
This is not goodbye forever... this is only goodbye for now
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: This is not goodbye forever... this is only goodbye for now
I'll miss you rain, whenever you sort stuff out feel free to continue our stuff.
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
Re: This is not goodbye forever... this is only goodbye for now
I will say the same as RJD.
I shall miss you and whenever you wish for it we can continue our stuff no problem as well as do the stuff we had planned.
Hope everything clears up for you and you will be able to return at your leisure.
I shall miss you and whenever you wish for it we can continue our stuff no problem as well as do the stuff we had planned.
Hope everything clears up for you and you will be able to return at your leisure.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 2550 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:25 am
-
-
A Joyous Occasion: Sarah vs Joy Humiliation Match
Last post by TheSuitedOwl « Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:21 pm - 27Replies
- 3976 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 am
-
-
- 98Replies
- 8271 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:03 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1076 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:52 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 2620 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:51 pm
