Slow posting rate
- Shura
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Slow posting rate
Those who are involved in RPs with me probably already noticed that my replies are getting slow. I have a lot going on IRL, and it affects my mood and my inspiration. I haven't given up on any ongoing RPs, it's just that I'm temporarily not in the right disposition for it. I'm sorry for this, I hope to be back to a normal posting rate soon.
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: souther_02454
Discord: souther_02454
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Slow posting rate
That's alright. We all have things going on in your lives. Don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Viviana Accera/Alaina Sanders - First Day (Pt.1: Firing Up)
Last post by Devilish53 « Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:03 pm - 54Replies
- 7552 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 pm
-
-
-
Viviana Accera/Nagato Segawa- First Day (Pt.2: Rubbing Down)
Last post by Devilish53 « Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 pm - 48Replies
- 7333 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:25 pm
-
-
- 9Replies
- 2449 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 am
-
- 31Replies
- 6921 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:04 am