Slow posting rate
- Shura
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Slow posting rate
Those who are involved in RPs with me probably already noticed that my replies are getting slow. I have a lot going on IRL, and it affects my mood and my inspiration. I haven't given up on any ongoing RPs, it's just that I'm temporarily not in the right disposition for it. I'm sorry for this, I hope to be back to a normal posting rate soon.
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: souther_02454
Discord: souther_02454
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Slow posting rate
That's alright. We all have things going on in your lives. Don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Niko Chinami vs Vamp Suzumori: Nightmare from Hell
Last post by SkoomaAddict « Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:48 pm - 65Replies
- 7712 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Sun Mar 08, 2026 3:31 am
-
-
- 52Replies
- 9261 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:37 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1641 Views
- Last post by Phoenixgamer312
Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:14 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1971 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:03 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 826 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Wed May 03, 2023 8:38 pm