Experiencing heavy traffic. Expect delays
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Experiencing heavy traffic. Expect delays
Hey y'all. If I haven't already told any of ya, I've been getting real busy. I meant to cut down on threads but it seemed I wasn't able to finish them XD . Anyway I have been and will most likely continue to leave threads waiting for longer than I'd like and maybe longer than anyone else would like. Hopefully this won't continue for too long.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Experiencing heavy traffic. Expect delays
We understand, friend! Take care of business. We'll be here for you whenever it is you get any more free time and feel like joining us 
Take your time and take care.
Take your time and take care.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1005 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:17 am
-
- 43Replies
- 4633 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2617 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:44 am
-
- 22Replies
- 2793 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:24 pm
-
-
Black and Gold Collide! Jessie Nolan vs. Naomi Fujimoto
Last post by overlordofkings « Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:30 am - 30Replies
- 3842 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:59 am
-