Experiencing heavy traffic. Expect delays
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Experiencing heavy traffic. Expect delays
Hey y'all. If I haven't already told any of ya, I've been getting real busy. I meant to cut down on threads but it seemed I wasn't able to finish them XD . Anyway I have been and will most likely continue to leave threads waiting for longer than I'd like and maybe longer than anyone else would like. Hopefully this won't continue for too long.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Experiencing heavy traffic. Expect delays
We understand, friend! Take care of business. We'll be here for you whenever it is you get any more free time and feel like joining us 
Take your time and take care.
Take your time and take care.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 680 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:21 am
-
-
Misa Otomura vs. Aaliyah Blackwell - No-DQ I Quit Match
Last post by CaptainL « Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:01 pm - 51Replies
- 4380 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:37 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1024 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:44 pm
-
- 79Replies
- 8423 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Wed May 08, 2024 6:32 am
-
-
Victoria Vance, the Poison Rose versus Luna Caraccio, the Night's Witch ~ Hardcore Hell
Last post by Lunaspark « Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:31 am - 19Replies
- 2119 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:50 am
-