LAW Colosseum
- PrincessBlair
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 7:44 pm
- Has thanked: 368 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
LAW Colosseum
I made a post about this on discord, think I should post about it here too.
So I had an idea to make use of the fantasy section in LAW and I want to see if anyone would be interested. I call it LAW Colosseum, and it's basically LAW but in a high fantasy universe. Instead of being a wrestling promotion it's a gladiator colosseum were woman warriors can go to fight. There will be different types of matches that use magic and weapons. A standard match will be to either make your opponent surrender or disarm. There will be other match types, strip matches (where the point is cut your opponents clothes off) and of course hentai matches. Maybe other things if anyone else had any ideas.
I was also thinking... in the universe of LAW. LAW Colosseum is a MMORPG, that way we can have our character talk about LAW Colosseum on like LAW Twitter and stuff.
So I had an idea to make use of the fantasy section in LAW and I want to see if anyone would be interested. I call it LAW Colosseum, and it's basically LAW but in a high fantasy universe. Instead of being a wrestling promotion it's a gladiator colosseum were woman warriors can go to fight. There will be different types of matches that use magic and weapons. A standard match will be to either make your opponent surrender or disarm. There will be other match types, strip matches (where the point is cut your opponents clothes off) and of course hentai matches. Maybe other things if anyone else had any ideas.
I was also thinking... in the universe of LAW. LAW Colosseum is a MMORPG, that way we can have our character talk about LAW Colosseum on like LAW Twitter and stuff.
- arktriumph
- Icon
- Posts: 3106
- Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am
- Has thanked: 189 times
- Been thanked: 162 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: LAW Colosseum
That could be a fun idea. The fantasy board isn't used too much, so this could help breathe life into that venue.
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- Suzanna Mey
- Opener
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 pm
- Has thanked: 30 times
- Been thanked: 77 times
- Void-Effect
- Icon
- Posts: 3578
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 638 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:17 am
-
- 1Replies
- 608 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:54 am
-
-
When Bullies Collide ! Louise Belair and Leila Johnson
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:03 am - 34Replies
- 3875 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Fri Mar 28, 2025 6:10 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1287 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:46 pm
-
-
Cleophee Yse(D) vs Ichika Rei! Making Your Blue Lighter
Last post by Violet « Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:56 pm - 8Replies
- 1313 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Feb 18, 2025 12:42 pm
-
