I apologize for the extended absense, but, I've been recovering from a nasty bit of flu (NOT COVID) so I wasn't exactly in an RPing mood. But, I'm here now, and I will try to be more promptu in my replys, keep in mind that I am not 100%, so do not expect immediate response. Thank you for your understanding.
My Youtube channel will upload every Thursday. Look forward to that.
Take PRIDE,
-SP
I'm back!
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: I'm back!
WB. There's no explanation needed for a break, you're not obligated to post all the time, feel free to drop in and out whenever like I do.
Glad to see you're back though ^^
Glad to see you're back though ^^
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: I'm back!
I don't feel the need to make another thread, so I'll just reply here. I apologize for the late replays, everything has been happening at once, and I just simply forgot about LAW. My apologies.
Also, I'm using a jaguar as a symbol/avatar now. If you recall, I got banned from the discord because of Native American imagery (Which I'm still rather mad about, but, I ultimately can't do anything about it) but, I decided to associate myself with the true King of the Jungle. This doesn't really matter at the end of it.
Have Pride.
Also, I'm using a jaguar as a symbol/avatar now. If you recall, I got banned from the discord because of Native American imagery (Which I'm still rather mad about, but, I ultimately can't do anything about it) but, I decided to associate myself with the true King of the Jungle. This doesn't really matter at the end of it.
Have Pride.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1444 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:08 am
-
- 212Replies
- 14112 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:34 am
-
-
Jason Lee vs Cassie Singles Match:Pinfall or Submission
Last post by Mickey « Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:41 pm - 3Replies
- 763 Views
- Last post by Mickey
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:44 pm
-
-
-
The Butterfly Effect - Cassandra Selinofoto vs. Troy Lincoln [Apex Qualifier]
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:10 am - 2Replies
- 739 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:03 am
-
-
-
The Official Ostberg-Ashworth Wedding (Open Thread)
Last post by Pegasus « Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:22 pm - 49Replies
- 4022 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:32 pm
-
