
Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Louise "Lou" Bélair - @Loulou_LAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hardcore Debut: Serray Feliz (D) Vs. Finella Edelstein
Last post by Epicsnivy « Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:18 pm - 13Replies
- 1654 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:20 pm
-
-
-
Falls Count Anywhere: Serray Feliz Vs. Isabella Rose
Last post by Epicsnivy « Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:32 pm - 1Replies
- 592 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:32 pm
-
-
-
Of Schoolgirls and Demons -- A DynaDemon Fanfiction by Shiori Takeda
Last post by FreestylePoet « Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:48 pm - 1Replies
- 2673 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:48 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2807 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:42 pm
-
- 80Replies
- 6335 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Tue May 03, 2022 4:49 pm



