
Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt
- BuggyD501
- Rookie
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 6:09 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Last edited by BuggyD501 on Thu Mar 13, 2025 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heya! Thanks for poppin in.
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7266
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
Re: Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Last edited by BlackAkuma on Thu Mar 13, 2025 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
- BuggyD501
- Rookie
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 6:09 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Re: Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Heya! Thanks for poppin in.
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7266
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
- BuggyD501
- Rookie
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2025 6:09 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
Re: Blitz Valkyrie - @MickeySchmidt

Heya! Thanks for poppin in.
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
This is still a bit of a work in progress, but all in all I just wanna say that while I DO rp, I'm not that good at it LOL. So please bare that in mind if you ever wanna reach out!
Buggy
Here's the link to my Roster!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20418&p=405717#p405717
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 825 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:40 pm
-
-
Gold-Hearted Grappling: Carmelita De Leon vs Angie Samson
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:18 am - 3Replies
- 766 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Nov 16, 2024 5:15 am
-
-
-
Rock The Dragon/Like A Hurricane: Satomi Saito vs Makie Akamatsu
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:18 am - 62Replies
- 6462 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Fri Aug 07, 2026 8:39 pm
-
-
-
Dragons, Dynasties, & Duels: Satomi Saito (D) vs Kimiko Bando
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:18 am - 27Replies
- 2647 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Jan 02, 2026 4:36 am
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1335 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Jun 16, 2025 8:54 pm

