So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 2712 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:46 am
-
- 81Replies
- 7034 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:22 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 719 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:48 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1160 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:50 pm