looking for a match in discord
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
looking for a match in discord
Hi! So I was wondering if anyone was up for a Rp on discord? Since I tend to forget about this website from time to time, I might as well do my matches on discord. And as far as match types go, I’m pretty flexible. So whenever you want, simply shoot me a dm! ^^
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 470 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Mon Feb 09, 2026 1:56 am
-
-
THE THREAD REQUEST POST OF NOTORIOUSGODDESS
Last post by NotoriousGoddess « Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:08 am - 1Replies
- 2028 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:08 am
-
-
-
A Lustful Encounter! - The Peacock Goddess meets Love & Lust [Gym Spar]
Last post by NotoriousGoddess « Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:53 am - 1Replies
- 1193 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Mon Feb 09, 2026 3:53 am
-
-
-
Dixie vs Calistra: The Big girl and the even Bigger Big Girl!
Last post by APlaying « Mon Feb 09, 2026 7:47 am - 1Replies
- 941 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Mon Feb 09, 2026 7:47 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2864 Views
- Last post by Delalily
Mon Feb 09, 2026 6:41 pm