because I am looking to get some matches.
Jessica Wright is up and ready to brawl. I would like her to get some wins. Could be a squash, or could be close. Open to discussing losses but a win is my preference.
Matches that I think would be cool:
I quit
Something in an apartment
KO
Normal
But open to hearing suggestions.
Also am ambivalent if they are one off matches or part of something greater.
Call me a matchbook...
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Call me a matchbook...
A gentle bump.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 57Replies
- 5626 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:45 am
-
-
Debute of the Spain heel! (Torra shinjiro vs Juana margets Submission match) completed
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:42 pm - 42Replies
- 3568 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:34 pm
-
-
- 39Replies
- 3396 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:43 pm
-
-
Super Squash Sisters: The Booty Princesses vs The Super Adorable Cuties
Last post by RiotGrrl « Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:09 pm - 7Replies
- 1395 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:46 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1604 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:59 am