Hey y'all. I realize my gal Julia doesn't really have many matches under her belt and I'd really love to use her more. So if any of ya wanna put your girls against a lightweight submission specialist who isn't afraid to lewd em senseless lemme know ^w^
Win or lose I ain't too particular. But I do think it would be cool to get either a good rivalry or camaraderie going and doesn't just have to be match threads. Anyways link to my characters is in my sig. Take a look at noob's cavalcade of combatants (Just click on a character's name. it's a link)
P.S. Also looking for anything silly with Suzume or maybe something story based with Erin. Lemme know people cause y'all awesome and I wish I was better at talking to ya XD
Battles for a Bluenette
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Battles for a Bluenette
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 34Replies
- 4933 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Tue Mar 03, 2026 1:32 pm
-
-
Shades of Steele (Black Severin, Keira Robinson, and Renee Cooper vs Wild Rose, Starlight, and Nova Steele)
Last post by DSX93 « Fri Sep 05, 2025 9:18 am - 10Replies
- 2124 Views
- Last post by Parker
Mon Nov 10, 2025 9:35 pm
-
-
-
Squared Circle Dance Partners: "The Love of the World" Aphrodite Vs. "Dancing Panther" Aziza
Last post by SimplyMoon « Fri Sep 05, 2025 2:16 pm - 24Replies
- 3167 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:13 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1296 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Fri Sep 05, 2025 8:32 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 1977 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Sun Sep 14, 2025 10:00 pm