I wanted to apologize for my months-long absence where I dropped off the site completely with no goodbyes or explanations and left a lot of awesome threads hanging. In short, life has been completely kicking my ass for the last couple months, and I’m still putting everything back together, but I wanted to start getting back into some of my open threads here, if any of you are still willing to RP with me.
I would like to make it up to all of you for ignoring your threads for such a long time with no explanation. Let’s say five rounds of free shots to anywhere on any of my girls, and they won’t defend/dodge/counter?
Also, if anyone with an open thread with me wants to start a new thread where my girl (anyone from my roster – your pick) loses, I’m game.
I'm back! Sorry for long absence...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 23Replies
- 4333 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Thu Sep 18, 2025 11:54 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 3686 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Mon Jun 22, 2026 9:35 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1772 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon May 25, 2026 6:37 am
-
- 1Replies
- 588 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Mar 02, 2025 12:55 am
-
- 21Replies
- 4489 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Jun 13, 2025 2:34 am