Ingrid~
Looking for something like a rookie or a plucky face that needs to be put into her place. I'd prefer a match where Ingrid comes out on top in the end with the win. Match type is negotiable, I'm up for different stuff.
Y'all know how this works, lemme know if you have interest. As usual I'll probably be a little picky with my choice of opponents.
I would like to sliiide Ingrid into a new match...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Ol' Razzle-Dazzle - Katsumi Oshiro vs. Claire Thomas(!!!)
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:41 pm - 59Replies
- 9699 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:41 am
-
-
- 33Replies
- 3432 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2470 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:59 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1125 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:30 pm
-
-
The witch vs an former rising Star. Zelena vs Tina
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:32 pm - 21Replies
- 2148 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:00 pm
-