Hello fellow RPers, I am in search of a debut match for my little French florist Erika. She is in my signature if anybody ants to take a look at her. I would prefer something softcore or hentai related for her, but if you want to completely destroy her (But not in an "I hate you" sense), then she is open for more physical bouts too. If you have potential story ideas for pre-match or post match too, I am open to ideas.
My Discord is FreshBritishSalmon#9111 for anybody who has that. I prefer to be contacted there, if at all possible.
Hope to meet one of you in the ring/wherever we compete!
Looking for a debut for Erika
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 2786 Views
- Last post by JollyRoger
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:55 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 2778 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:10 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 4525 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:07 pm