Hey everyone! I’m new here and was wondering if my new girl could get a debut match. I’m fine with any match type, even with special ones or erotic ones!
I plan on taking three matches, 2 of which will be losses for my girl. I feel like her losing her first couple matches would be a good kickoff for a comeback later on.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14043
My girl ^
UPDATE: I currently have 2/3 matches, 1 more remaining!
Debut Match!!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2180 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:13 pm
-
-
Battle of the Barbarians: Oscar Orelash VS. Matilda Schröder(D)
Last post by MappleMan7 « Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:27 pm - 53Replies
- 4292 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:34 am
-
-
- 7Replies
- 1277 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:03 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1785 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:16 am