Hey everyone!
I seriously need some Apex qualifiers for my girls, Kennedy Lee and Lyra Heartfield. I’m starting late so I really need to have some matches to make up for lost time in these last few months. Preferably, I would like Kennedy to win most of her matches and Lyra to have a balanced record of wins and losses. If you’re interested, PM me here or on Discord and I’ll be down to discuss things in more detail. Thanks in advance to any potential takers!
Need Apex Qualifiers
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Need Apex Qualifiers
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 50Replies
- 5647 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Mon Feb 16, 2026 7:11 pm
-
-
Momoi Satsuki vs Jaegu Song [D] - Where it all begins
Last post by ragaz « Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:20 pm - 26Replies
- 3069 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:07 am
-
-
- 36Replies
- 3928 Views
- Last post by DropKix
Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:23 am
-
- 20Replies
- 1976 Views
- Last post by SRG
Tue Oct 08, 2024 5:42 pm
-
- 69Replies
- 6286 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Thu Jan 29, 2026 5:30 pm