Hi all!
I'm new here, and I have just put up my first few characters on this board! I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone here.
Right now I'm looking for my first match, I don't really have a preference as to the type of match. All my characters are available! If you want to do something, please send me a message, and we can discuss the match!
Looking for my first match!
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
would not mind a match with you , but maybe wait until one of the mods liked your profile
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Looking for my first match!
Just wanted to say, now that you're approved, I'd be happy to have a match with you if you're still around and interested. I really would hate to see someone with such great ideas and such effort behind them get scared off over an oversight.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kyoko Akan vs Da Xia - Fight Pit Match for the (unofficial) Belly Belt
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:23 pm - 111Replies
- 14119 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:48 pm
-
-
-
Amirah Prince vs Harmonia Edelstein - Cage Match on the Beach
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:41 pm - 63Replies
- 10729 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:26 am
-
-
- 19Replies
- 4968 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:06 pm
-
-
Clara GASTER vs Izuku Midoriya - Ironman Beach Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:43 pm - 132Replies
- 16384 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:11 pm
-
-
-
Cali McCloud and Ayumi Gozen vs Jem Holland and Lexy Alan - Tag Team Beach POW Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:46 pm - 26Replies
- 5770 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:12 pm
-