Hey all! I was gonna ask about a halloween themed thread. I know it's super late so I wanted to maybe do something via IM fairly quickly and then post it to the boards.
Honestly I'm open to most things with just about all of my roste (see my sig). But I was thinking either a match with candy incorporated into the theme or tricks/treats incorporated. Or maybe just a cute scary movie fest or something. Anyway yeah! Send me a message here or on discord if you're interested!
^w^ happy spooptober
Halloween Time!!!!
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Halloween Time!!!!
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 1514 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed May 05, 2021 3:02 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 644 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Wed May 05, 2021 3:39 pm
-
-
Battle Of Arms: Viola[Debut] vs Sienna "Enterprise"
Last post by Void-Effect « Wed May 05, 2021 6:14 pm - 1Replies
- 1020 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed May 05, 2021 6:14 pm
-
-
- 25Replies
- 2881 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:56 am
-
- 1Replies
- 718 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Wed May 05, 2021 9:33 pm