Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum and I kindly ask you if you are interested to have a match with my only character (for now), Petla!
viewtopic.php?p=443183#p443183
I have no story idea so I am open to a bit of everything, I mostly want her to face women that could be her rival (so around her level), but I am ok with easier opponent.
Please send me a message at my discord : petla_.
Petla is seeking for matches!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 737 Views
- Last post by Desertwraith22
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:59 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 797 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:02 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 1813 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:26 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1165 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:21 am
-
- 10Replies
- 1592 Views
- Last post by MalakathGrimm
Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:03 am