Ingrid~
Looking for something like a rookie or a plucky face that needs to be put into her place. I'd prefer a match where Ingrid comes out on top in the end with the win. Match type is negotiable, I'm up for different stuff.
Y'all know how this works, lemme know if you have interest. As usual I'll probably be a little picky with my choice of opponents.
I would like to sliiide Ingrid into a new match...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Veronica vs Hikaru. The debuting Spoiled brat vs the hardworking gal
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:20 pm - 63Replies
- 5420 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:43 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1309 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:53 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1868 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:31 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 2953 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:51 am
-
- 1Replies
- 750 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:03 pm