Hello fellow RPers, I am in search of a debut match for my little French florist Erika. She is in my signature if anybody ants to take a look at her. I would prefer something softcore or hentai related for her, but if you want to completely destroy her (But not in an "I hate you" sense), then she is open for more physical bouts too. If you have potential story ideas for pre-match or post match too, I am open to ideas.
My Discord is FreshBritishSalmon#9111 for anybody who has that. I prefer to be contacted there, if at all possible.
Hope to meet one of you in the ring/wherever we compete!
Looking for a debut for Erika
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 827 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:52 am
-
- 3Replies
- 705 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Jul 17, 2026 3:52 pm
-
-
Estelle vs. Karuda - The Stars in the Night [Who's Your Mommy]
Last post by NotoriousGoddess « Tue Jul 14, 2026 9:17 pm - 12Replies
- 1118 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Mon Sep 14, 2026 8:49 pm
-
-
-
A Orgasmic debut Caroline Colomar vs Yara Santos
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Jul 14, 2026 10:14 pm - 1Replies
- 381 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jul 14, 2026 10:14 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1133 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Mon Sep 14, 2026 7:07 am