Hey everyone! I’m new here and was wondering if my new girl could get a debut match. I’m fine with any match type, even with special ones or erotic ones!
I plan on taking three matches, 2 of which will be losses for my girl. I feel like her losing her first couple matches would be a good kickoff for a comeback later on.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14043
My girl ^
UPDATE: I currently have 2/3 matches, 1 more remaining!
Debut Match!!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1121 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:16 am
-
-
Panther Risako vs. Peggy McIntyre - The Queen Returns
Last post by Arjuna « Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:58 am - 51Replies
- 4628 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:11 pm
-
-
-
Josh Journey vs. Elizabeth Bonney - Big Babe Bonanza
Last post by Arjuna « Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am - 70Replies
- 7269 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:09 pm
-
-
-
The first official training day (for Tybo)
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:25 am - 136Replies
- 9282 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:10 pm
-
-
-
The Ol' Razzle-Dazzle - Katsumi Oshiro vs. Claire Thomas(!!!)
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:41 pm - 59Replies
- 9574 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:41 am
-