Hey everyone!
I seriously need some Apex qualifiers for my girls, Kennedy Lee and Lyra Heartfield. I’m starting late so I really need to have some matches to make up for lost time in these last few months. Preferably, I would like Kennedy to win most of her matches and Lyra to have a balanced record of wins and losses. If you’re interested, PM me here or on Discord and I’ll be down to discuss things in more detail. Thanks in advance to any potential takers!
Need Apex Qualifiers
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Need Apex Qualifiers
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Maya Jones Vs. Mary-Anne Morris: Bedroom Submission Match
Last post by Deskfan45 « Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:41 am - 40Replies
- 4008 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:29 pm
-
-
-
Messing with the Wrong NewBEE - Honie B. Bea (D) vs Kate Conners
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:20 am - 79Replies
- 8791 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:01 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 532 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:03 am
-
-
Ryu Hiroshi Vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines Part II
Last post by Highfly « Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:35 am - 25Replies
- 2430 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:34 am
-
-
- 44Replies
- 3400 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:29 am