So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1238 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:16 pm
-
- 47Replies
- 4411 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:31 pm
-
-
Claudia Augusta vs Del Sumi (Maid Dress Ironwoman Hentai Match)
Last post by TheManVan « Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:27 pm - 10Replies
- 1429 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue May 14, 2024 3:40 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 866 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:00 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 557 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:42 am