because I am looking to get some matches.
Jessica Wright is up and ready to brawl. I would like her to get some wins. Could be a squash, or could be close. Open to discussing losses but a win is my preference.
Matches that I think would be cool:
I quit
Something in an apartment
KO
Normal
But open to hearing suggestions.
Also am ambivalent if they are one off matches or part of something greater.
Call me a matchbook...
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Call me a matchbook...
A gentle bump.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
It Takes THREE to Tango: Akari Ito vs UpUp-Down Under
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:19 am - 4Replies
- 748 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:55 pm
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1896 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Jun 16, 2025 8:54 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 499 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:51 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1904 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:27 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 606 Views
- Last post by LevelXZombieGamer
Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:04 pm