I am looking for someone to test the waters with a couple new characters of mine. The first is a lightweight rookie of mine, a loss would be fine but maybe with some coaching she could score a win afterwards. Veterans would be great for either the obstacle to overcome or the coach, and heels are preferable for the opponent.
I also just posted a new middleweight, a highflying face, looking to work around to see what works and what I still need to work on
I prefer Discord as a means of communication and can be found at fotoskip#7740
Possible IM Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1292 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:00 pm
-
-
Amita Kaur/Layla Vale: Not a Gentle Workout!
Last post by Anime_dreamfighter « Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:53 pm - 27Replies
- 5255 Views
- Last post by Anime_dreamfighter
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:36 pm
-
-
- 103Replies
- 13348 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:05 pm
-
-
Smother match Regina Ravenwood vs Miyabi Mey
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 am - 49Replies
- 7905 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:03 pm
-