Slow posting rate
- Shura
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Slow posting rate
Those who are involved in RPs with me probably already noticed that my replies are getting slow. I have a lot going on IRL, and it affects my mood and my inspiration. I haven't given up on any ongoing RPs, it's just that I'm temporarily not in the right disposition for it. I'm sorry for this, I hope to be back to a normal posting rate soon.
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: souther_02454
Discord: souther_02454
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Slow posting rate
That's alright. We all have things going on in your lives. Don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 44Replies
- 3954 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:25 pm
-
- 42Replies
- 3633 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:54 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 4040 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2350 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 545 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:19 pm