Hey everyone
i heard that there is now more request for taking the loserbelt title from more people.
It would be great if people could send me a message, who are intersted in the title (even if their aren´t intersted in taking the belt directly from me)
Don´t know when i will hand off the title, but it won´t be too long.
it would be great to just have and overview of options, of the people who want it, maybe people can talk among eachother about who takes it next.
Please keep in mind that for taking the loserweightbelt you still need the three match rule.
short added note: I would like that she loses the belt in a underdog match
Handing off the loserweight title
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
While I wish I could take the title off your hands I can't at the moment .Still I had enjoyed your run as champion so far
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
If anyone would be up for a title defense or story stuff or even passing on the belt after the current passing on of it, I'd totally be up to bother people about that ^w^
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- SleeperAgent94
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Re: Handing off the loserweight title
I had a story lined up for it. But given the circumstances I will talk to whoever takes it off you
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Cowgirl Smother Bounty - Claire McAllister vs Eva Lieselotte!
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:35 pm - 1Replies
- 576 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:35 pm
-
-
-
Bullying The Bully - El Rey Del Cielo vs Sona Valentine (D)!
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:35 pm - 3Replies
- 819 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:37 am
-
-
-
Pool Party! vs Infernal Hierarchy - Uninvited Guests
Last post by Jaystar « Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:12 pm - 47Replies
- 5618 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Mar 31, 2025 12:19 am
-
-
-
Submission Handicap Match - The Gym Bunnies vs. Valencia Delgado
Last post by Dubski « Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:59 am - 29Replies
- 2765 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:01 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1159 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:41 pm
