Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
AFW remaining roster
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
AFW remaining roster
So while my roster is already huge I was wondering if some of you miss some of my afw characters.Since I know most of you don't go their anymore.So who of the remaining girls should i bring?
Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
Some added information is that I won't use the images of Dawn from Total drama for Luna since she is in use.Thought the others were free , but could be wrong. Also if you want some of them to be exclusive to either mixed or fvsf then let me know by note. Or if you want to use them yourself then you can ask as well as I doubt i can use them all , and would not mind seeing them used by someone else here on law.
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2625 Views
- Last post by Kitten
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:11 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1471 Views
- Last post by TheGirlWithTreasure
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:39 pm
-
-
Mondragon Vs Elegance: Valentina Diaz (D) Vs April Starling (Submission Match)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:28 pm - 65Replies
- 5888 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Fri May 28, 2021 10:20 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3068 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:31 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 713 Views
- Last post by xalex
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:41 am