Different Apperances
-
Jtstill424
Different Apperances
I just feel I need to say this. For anyone that reads XCW and notices the difference in apperances between here and the story with the female wrestlers, I have to work with photos instead of written description so I try to get as close as possible to the design I have in the story.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Different Apperances
This announcement would be more pertinent to make on XCW than LAW
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 4517 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:45 am
-
- 1Replies
- 906 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2071 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:42 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1532 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1810 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 am