Oh hey another announcement from me.
I’m not gonna be posting on the boards anymore.
To anyone I’ve had threads with, I apologize dearly. Coming back and starting new threads only to drop them is annoying, I get that... but things have happened and this is the only way I can feel good about myself.
I’ll still be in the Discord and I might be open for IMs, but at least for now I’m not doing threads. All my characters are now free for people to take.
I’m sorry again, maybe I’ll change my mind on this.
EDIT: I did
Sorry
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: Sorry
And the time to change my mind on this is... now! XDD
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hayasa Kondo Vs Mimi Yamamoto: two out of thee falls match!
Last post by RJD « Wed Nov 26, 2025 1:19 am - 51Replies
- 8413 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jul 26, 2026 12:07 pm
-
-
-
Tokie And The Amazon: Tokie Fronderbarg Vs Talia Diana
Last post by Stump :) « Wed Nov 26, 2025 1:22 am - 6Replies
- 991 Views
- Last post by Treky
Thu Dec 04, 2025 4:05 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2513 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Fri Dec 19, 2025 11:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1811 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Fri Nov 28, 2025 3:31 am
-
-
A steamy interlude... Sandra Thomas meets Calistra Etoile!
Last post by Lycanstar « Fri Nov 28, 2025 7:33 am - 1Replies
- 1357 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Fri Nov 28, 2025 7:33 am
-
