Hey all! First off, sorry for being so slow to reply for those I have threads with. It's been a busier last few months than what I've been used to, but hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things soon!
Secondly, I'll be flying off to Australia tomorrow for my first vacation in five years. This means I'll likely be unavailable for the next week and a half. So again, apologies too those I have threads with. I'll try to get some replies out just before I leave!
Stay classy, LAW!
Vacation!
- Darius 2.0
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:24 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 169 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Holding out for a Hiro: Helen Andronike vs. Hiro Takahashi
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:30 am - 52Replies
- 4522 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:34 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 676 Views
- Last post by SmoothBrain
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:16 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1388 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 am
-
-
Kennedy Lee [D] vs. Peggy McIntyre (Apex Qualifying Match)
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:22 pm - 54Replies
- 3728 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:41 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1594 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:36 pm