Apologies for delays
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Apologies for delays
Heya, doods. So it's pretty apparent that my posting rate over the last year has been quite inconsistent, but especially since August/September I've been pretty much inactive. Long story short, my life has gone through some pretty radical adjustments in the past few months, and that's been where my focus was. I wanna say sorry to everyone I've been working with and that starting now I'm gonna try get back to being active on here and having fun with all of you ^^
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Apologies for delays
Absolutely no worries my friends. It's been said a bazillion times on the site, and it will be said a bazillion more times, your life takes upmost priority over everything. You take all the time you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Heart and Gold Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament Qualifier: Sanae Saitou vs. Chris Yukine
Last post by Pegasus « Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:21 pm - 40Replies
- 4965 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Thu May 28, 2026 7:45 pm
-
-
-
Heart and Gold Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament Qualifier: Nico Cardona vs. Celeste Nakamaru
Last post by Pegasus « Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:12 pm - 2Replies
- 656 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:05 am
-
-
-
Heart and Gold Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament Qualifier: Kyoko Akan vs. Katrina Kelley
Last post by Pegasus « Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:32 pm - 40Replies
- 3836 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 am
-
-
-
A fight between two princess ! Stella vs Elizabeth
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:05 pm - 74Replies
- 4898 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:49 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1373 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:50 am