Hello! I am writing this post to let everyone involved in threads with me that I was eager to start my vacation tomorrow, but fate intervened and gf booked a surprise trip for us, so for the next days and until August the 20th I will be out of the country. I can't promise checking the site because I'm not sure if I will have time for it, so I'm sorry if this bums you out but all my stuff will have to be on hold...
Thank you all and see you when I'm back! <3
Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 796 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
Severin vs HurricAnne was getting real hot, tho!
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 60Replies
- 5203 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Jul 06, 2025 10:53 am
-
- 39Replies
- 5241 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Mon May 19, 2025 7:40 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1425 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sun May 18, 2025 5:04 am
-
- 18Replies
- 2857 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Jul 03, 2026 6:43 am
-
-
Redhead vs Royalty (Audrey Trovita vs Princess Elizabeth)
Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx « Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 am - 47Replies
- 4578 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Wed May 14, 2025 10:30 pm
-