Well, that time of the year has come. College is starting to get serious. Time to get down to business. So, the frequency with which I post my replies will be slowed down as compared to before. The current replies that I have will be done in about a day Or two; but after that, I won't be always able to fire off quick and fast replies. Gonna slow down my pace.
Will update my status if anything changes.
Changing of the Frequency of Posting
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1202 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 11, 2026 9:27 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1078 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 11, 2026 9:45 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1024 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:14 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1189 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:34 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1026 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:51 am