So let me tell you all a story. I was having fun writing LAW replies until..... College Math came in and screwed up my schedule! Please note I will try my hardest to work on replies from now until the beginning of May when my first year of college ends.
It doesn't help that college math decided "Hey ya know what Math needs? letters for no reason". Yeah I don't understand anything. Please accept this apology for the people I'm working with.
Apologizes in Advance.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Tag Double Debut: The Power Plant Vs. Malicious Mommies
Last post by Epicsnivy « Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:51 pm - 1Replies
- 511 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:51 pm
-
-
- 44Replies
- 3957 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:17 am
-
- 1Replies
- 785 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:03 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1323 Views
- Last post by Sven
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:24 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 2227 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Jul 17, 2025 8:51 am