Hello, your evil Killer King user is here!
Unfortunately, I will have to say that I will be retiring from RPing here in LAW threads. It is probably because I am really low on motivation to do anything here, maybe because Im getting OLD or just lack of interests or just feel I couldnt find the matches I am into.
BUT, I will still be here to do Characters Search Catalog monthly cause its kind of fun to do.
As for my characters, all will be free for the taking EXCEPT:
Killer King (cause hes my main core character and I feel weird someone else would be using him while Im around)
Demikon
CanXceL
Nathan Ballwin
So I apologize to all the people currently RP with and the future. I dont know if I am in the mood to return doing RPs here but honestly, I feel like a no. But I might do some in Discord when Im up for it.
Thank you for your understand. Thank you.
Retired from RP
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Showdown of Past and Future: Generations vs The Albright Academy
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:31 am - 2Replies
- 1847 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:39 am
-
-
- 21Replies
- 5750 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Mar 06, 2026 4:07 pm
-
-
Tina Kelley vs Karen Starring — Bearhug Submission Iron Woman Match
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:42 am - 5Replies
- 2579 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Sun Nov 17, 2024 12:32 pm
-