Hey, I wanted to make this post to give an apology to people who have asked for RP's with me and I haven't started them yet.
Overall I have lost track of how many I am currently doing, and as such, I am unsure about my confidence in starting new ones because I don't wanna overwhelm myself or get confused as to what I'm doing. If I have to many it leads to my posts being subpar compared to what I want, and I don't want to disappoint people with short posts. This may have come off as me disliking you or something and I want to make it clear that's not the case, and if I did upset you I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all.
I am trying to finish up as much as I can, along with working on outside projects and development of new characters, but I will do my best to make sure I can still do stuff on here to the best of my ability. Thank you and again I apologize <3
A quick apology
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
A quick apology
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Hentai Match With A Twist! - Lana De Tiānshàng vs Jenna Iwasaki!
Last post by Yugo « Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:47 am - 3Replies
- 1098 Views
- Last post by Yugo
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:46 am
-
-
- 47Replies
- 3571 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:59 pm
-
- 47Replies
- 4686 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:20 am
-
- 54Replies
- 4229 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:03 pm
-
-
[Standard Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Angela Belti - Up to the top (Apex Qualifier Match)
Last post by skip-stop « Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:40 am - 70Replies
- 5503 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:45 am
-