Oh hey another announcement from me.
I’m not gonna be posting on the boards anymore.
To anyone I’ve had threads with, I apologize dearly. Coming back and starting new threads only to drop them is annoying, I get that... but things have happened and this is the only way I can feel good about myself.
I’ll still be in the Discord and I might be open for IMs, but at least for now I’m not doing threads. All my characters are now free for people to take.
I’m sorry again, maybe I’ll change my mind on this.
EDIT: I did
Sorry
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
Re: Sorry
And the time to change my mind on this is... now! XDD
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
I’m not dropping any of my threads or my characters *holds tightly to Mika*
Sorry to have alarmed anyone. It’s been a rough time
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Eclaire Maître (Debut) vs Dana Ashford: The League of Legends!
Last post by SisterSelect « Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:50 pm - 53Replies
- 8435 Views
- Last post by SisterSelect
Sat May 27, 2023 6:12 pm
-
-
-
Clash of Two Worlds: Rosie McCann (D) vs. Nandi Zuma
Last post by SimplePride « Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:12 am - 41Replies
- 3153 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:50 pm
-
-
- 47Replies
- 4812 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:58 pm
-
-
Trisha Andrews vs. Amber O'Finnegan - Strength and Ambitions
Last post by Arjuna « Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:11 am - 40Replies
- 3888 Views
- Last post by Edmund
Mon Jun 02, 2025 2:39 am
-
-
-
Audrey Hunter vs. Tiamat the Beast II - Mothers Erotic Clash
Last post by Arjuna « Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:52 am - 54Replies
- 5433 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:27 pm
-
