Hey guys,
I know I work with a few people on here, but I wanted to give a quick message out before things get too crazy that I’m opting out of participating in We Are LAW this year. Just got too much stuff on my side of the fence that I gotta tend to. I didn’t want to promise anything and disappoint people. Have a fun event!
I’m Opting Out
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
I’m Opting Out
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1094 Views
- Last post by Mickeymac96
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:05 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 4191 Views
- Last post by Prometheus
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3352 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1330 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:16 pm
-
-
Tsun Tsun Vs Idols Part 3 : Ryori Bleck Vs. Sanae Saitou
Last post by Epicsnivy « Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:27 pm - 33Replies
- 3356 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:05 pm
-