Hello! I am writing this post to let everyone involved in threads with me that I was eager to start my vacation tomorrow, but fate intervened and gf booked a surprise trip for us, so for the next days and until August the 20th I will be out of the country. I can't promise checking the site because I'm not sure if I will have time for it, so I'm sorry if this bums you out but all my stuff will have to be on hold...
Thank you all and see you when I'm back! <3
Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Surprise vacation and subsequent absence
Severin vs HurricAnne was getting real hot, tho!
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
For real, though, it's all good! Have fun out there! Our threads will still be waiting when you come back, and I'll still be down for what we've got planned.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A I R A (D) vs Dr. Mina Takemi - An Unforgettable First
Last post by LowDefinition « Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:34 pm - 49Replies
- 5005 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:46 am
-
-
-
A Daring Challenge Crossing the Limits. (For Lederface)
Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD « Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:46 pm - 44Replies
- 3532 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:54 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1464 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:30 pm
-
-
a smothering debut (yozakura fukada vs Rebecca watatsumi)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:05 pm - 37Replies
- 3311 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:56 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 909 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 am