Discord account scam
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Discord account scam
So, I just got scammed out of my discord account (Mart-Kos) by some cheeky bastard trying to get money out of me. Thankfully cancelled that in time but in the mean time please DO NOT respond to any messages "I" send you on Discord until I say otherwise please and thank you. Also please send a message to Ringropes about it as well please.
Last edited by Mart-Kos on Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Discord account scam
I have already seen several cases of this style, I hope they investigate this soon to delete the accounts of these scammers
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 417 Views
- Last post by Mac&Cheese
Mon Aug 24, 2026 1:50 am
-
- 1Replies
- 442 Views
- Last post by Mac&Cheese
Mon Aug 24, 2026 2:42 am
-
- 9Replies
- 482 Views
- Last post by Herotica
Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:56 am
-
- 49Replies
- 2465 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:53 pm
-
-
Friendship at High Noon - Blonde Blazer vs. Salma Mariela Lambert
Last post by Letta « Tue Aug 25, 2026 3:14 am - 1Replies
- 245 Views
- Last post by Letta
Tue Aug 25, 2026 3:14 am
-