Well, that time of the year has come. College is starting to get serious. Time to get down to business. So, the frequency with which I post my replies will be slowed down as compared to before. The current replies that I have will be done in about a day Or two; but after that, I won't be always able to fire off quick and fast replies. Gonna slow down my pace.
Will update my status if anything changes.
Changing of the Frequency of Posting
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Esther Gates vs Katsumi Oshiro - Country Punkin
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Fri Jan 30, 2026 5:53 am - 7Replies
- 905 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Feb 08, 2026 11:44 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 706 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Feb 12, 2026 4:47 pm