So let me tell you all a story. I was having fun writing LAW replies until..... College Math came in and screwed up my schedule! Please note I will try my hardest to work on replies from now until the beginning of May when my first year of college ends.
It doesn't help that college math decided "Hey ya know what Math needs? letters for no reason". Yeah I don't understand anything. Please accept this apology for the people I'm working with.
Apologizes in Advance.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 141Replies
- 28654 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:01 pm
-
-
Trick or treat match: Harley and Monica vs Melody and ???
Last post by RJD « Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:15 pm - 37Replies
- 12548 Views
- Last post by RJD
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:15 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 1620 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 4312 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:28 pm