New Posts Incoming
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
New Posts Incoming
Hey folks- I know there are some people that have been waiting to hear back from me here, and on Discord. Replies are coming, but lately work has been incredibly overwhelming (understaffed and having way too many patients for my department to handle), and things at home have just required a lot more attention. So I just wanted to touch base and say that I am still here, and replies will be posted as soon as I have the mental energy available to do so. Thanks, and hope all is well with you folks
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Luna Vs Mary Double Humiliating debut oil extravaganza
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Wed May 23, 2018 1:14 pm - 79Replies
- 9805 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:36 am
-
-
- 43Replies
- 6409 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 pm
-
- 100Replies
- 10278 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:34 pm
-
-
air vs ground: Allen Riley vs Lizzy Kathrane
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 pm - 94Replies
- 9475 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:27 am
-