Hello, your evil Killer King user is here!
Unfortunately, I will have to say that I will be retiring from RPing here in LAW threads. It is probably because I am really low on motivation to do anything here, maybe because Im getting OLD or just lack of interests or just feel I couldnt find the matches I am into.
BUT, I will still be here to do Characters Search Catalog monthly cause its kind of fun to do.
As for my characters, all will be free for the taking EXCEPT:
Killer King (cause hes my main core character and I feel weird someone else would be using him while Im around)
Demikon
CanXceL
Nathan Ballwin
So I apologize to all the people currently RP with and the future. I dont know if I am in the mood to return doing RPs here but honestly, I feel like a no. But I might do some in Discord when Im up for it.
Thank you for your understand. Thank you.
Retired from RP
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1177 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:10 am
-
- 31Replies
- 5360 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:42 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2464 Views
- Last post by RocketShip1700
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:16 am
-
-
Katori Kimura vs. Azalea Narcia - An Angel's Beauty in the Mirror
Last post by Cy_Man « Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:11 am - 1Replies
- 1128 Views
- Last post by Cy_Man
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:11 am
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1981 Views
- Last post by Noob
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:37 am