Slow posting rate
- Shura
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Slow posting rate
Those who are involved in RPs with me probably already noticed that my replies are getting slow. I have a lot going on IRL, and it affects my mood and my inspiration. I haven't given up on any ongoing RPs, it's just that I'm temporarily not in the right disposition for it. I'm sorry for this, I hope to be back to a normal posting rate soon.
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: souther_02454
Discord: souther_02454
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Slow posting rate
That's alright. We all have things going on in your lives. Don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2615 Views
- Last post by Winter
Sun Feb 23, 2025 4:42 pm
-
-
Alyssa Monroe Vs. Yoko Littner - LAW Style MMA Match
Last post by Devastated « Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:55 pm - 91Replies
- 12067 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:04 am
-
-
- 10Replies
- 2105 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:34 pm
-
- 45Replies
- 6836 Views
- Last post by Urarettin
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:26 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 6450 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:33 pm