Dummy wrist
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Dummy wrist
Sorry to the people that I'm having threads with that I might be EVEN SLOWWWWER than usual. Kinda fucked up my wrist/thumb a bit so I assume that's gonna be fun to deal with for the next month or so. But yeah I usually write at night and that's usually when things start hurting more so I'm assuming there are gonna be a decent amount of "yeah fuck it" days. So again sorry. Also If my posts seem a bit shorter that might be why. Or it might just be me posting from mobile where I have no concept of post length.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1145 Views
- Last post by Terini
Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:07 pm
-
-
The Demon and the Goddesses - Aesiyn Reinhart vs The Ancestors of Isis
Last post by Darius 2.0 « Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:16 am - 13Replies
- 1694 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:27 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 567 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:06 am
-
- 36Replies
- 3233 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:18 am